In this self-paced mini-adventure, you will engage in various activities that help you reconnect, feel alive, have fun, engage your senses, be inspired, reground, and reconnect to your rhythm and the rhythms of nature. This can be done daily through the season or whatever pace feels right to you.
The intention is to encourage you to develop a personal practice to reconnect with and/or deepen your connection with your most authentic self and wild nature.
We believe our wholeness requires wild nature, because that was the environment in which humanity developed and because we are not separate, but rather one unique and vibrant expression of wild nature.
- 25+ Practical Earth-Rooted Practices and Evocative Sense-based and Soul-Deepening Activities
- 25+ Accompanying Earth Poems
- Suggestions for further deepening your practice
- Living Seasonally and Cyclically: Honoring Nature’s Rhythms
- Cultivating Gratitude/Curiosity/Reciprocity
- Sacred Pause and the Love Affair with the World
- Journeys Into Deep Belonging
- Becoming Animal – Coming to Our Senses
- Finding Your Flow and Stillness
- Conversations With Wild Nature
There are no reviews yet.