DEEP BELONGING: 6-Week Interactive Experience
This is a 6-class series for people transitioning or ready to transition to a deeper earth-centered life and eager to cultivate a deeper belonging to place and purpose.
When: Thursdays February 6 – March 12
Time: DayTime (11:00am-12:30pm PST / 2pm-3:30 EST) OR Evenings (5:30pm-7:00pm PST / 8:30pm-10:00pm EST)
Where: ONLINE – Zoom and Teachable
Engage in Sense-based and soul-based exercises that help you re-connect you to inner and outer wild nature and drop deeper into your body, senses, and aspects of your wholeness.
Learn various tools and concepts for re-connecting to nature, your soul calling, and each other.
A key component of this experiences is having the opportunity to do a supported solo overnight or extended DayQuest on-the-land ceremony.through the framework of wilderness rite-of-passage.
This course is for you if any of the following describes you:
- You are longing for a deeper earth-centered, sensual, and meaningful life.
- You know in your bones there is a more authentic, earth-honoring, community-centered way of living.
- You are exploring, or want to explore, your inner wilderness and eager to expand your toolbox of exploration.
- You are on the path of rewilding and cultivating a deeper belonging to place, purpose, and people.
- You are interested in and passionate about nature-based personal growth work and human wholeness.
- You are ready to live more aligned and eager to clarify and step more fully into your unique gifts and powers