DEEP BELONGING: 6-Week Interactive Experience
This is a 6-class series for people transitioning or ready to transition to a deeper earth-centered life and eager to cultivate a deeper belonging to place and purpose.
When: Wednesdays November 6-December 18
Time: 5:00pm-6:30pm PST / 8pm-9:30 EST
Where: ONLINE – Zoom and Teachable
Learn various tools and concepts for re-connecting to nature, their soul callings, and each other.
Explore sense-based and soul-based exercises that help re-connect us to inner and outer wild nature and help us drop deeper into our bodies, senses, and aspects of our wholeness.
Participants will have the opportunity to do a solo overnight on the land ceremony and/or will have the opportunity to share an offering and/or service project.
This course is for you if any of the following describes you:
- You are longing for a deeper earth-centered, sensual, and meaningful life.
- You know in your bones there is a more authentic, earth-honoring, community-centered way of living.
- You are exploring, or want to explore, your inner wilderness and eager to expand your toolbox of exploration.
- You are on the path of rewilding and cultivating a deeper belonging to place, purpose, and people.
- You are interested in and passionate about nature-based personal growth work and human wholeness.
- You are ready to live more aligned and eager to clarify and step more fully into your unique gifts and powers
Click here to register and find out more about the topics and benefits.