This is a 6-week experience for people longing to cultivate their ecological self, embody their wholeness, and deepen their belonging to place and purpose as we intentionally meet this moment of intersecting ecological and social crises.
Are you ready to step more fully into your wild purpose to inhabit your niche in the ecosystem of the new cultures?
Benefits you will forage:
- Cultivate a deeper belonging to place, purpose, and people.
- Co-create a deeper earth-centered, sensual, and meaningful life.
- Become a conscious conspirator and composter in the new paradigms.
- Live more aligned with your purpose and step more fully into your unique gifts and powers.
- Explore your inner wilderness and expand your toolbox of exploration.
- Experience a supported solo overnight or extended day quest on-the-land ceremony through the framework of wilderness rite-of-passage.
When: Tuesdays, October 27-December 1
Time: 5:00pm-6:30pm PST (time may change based on participants’ schedules)
Where: ONLINE – Zoom
Over 6 weeks, we’ll explore through conversation in circle, sense and somatic exercises, soul work and integration activities, poetry, 1:1 consultations, and a private Facebook group, the following themes:
- Deep Belonging and Deep Listening
- Wilderness Rite-of-Passage and Ceremonies
- Returning to Our Wild Purpose
- Belonging to Place: Ancestral Inhabitants, Befriending Your Watershed and Local Flora & Fauna
- Sacred Grief and the Work That Reconnects
- Holding the Holy Wholing
- Living the Seasons and Cycles
- Nature-based Map of Human Wholeness
A core component of this experiences is having the opportunity to do a supported solo overnight or extended day quest on-the-land ceremony through the framework of wilderness rite-of-passage.
The program includes:
- Six 90-minute group Zoom calls with a small group of peers
- Sense-based and soul-expanding exercises that help you re-connect to inner and outer wild nature, drop deeper into your body, senses, and aspects of your wholeness and your wild purpose.
- Two 1:1 consultations on program material and the solo wilderness ceremony experience
- Private online group to connect, share, learn, and ask questions between calls
- A copy of Re-Membering: Poems of Earth and Soul
- A Download of additional inspirational earth poems
- Discount on future Wild Nature Heart Courses and Wilderness Programs
- Substantial discount on the Annual Wild Nature Heart Gathering (Next one Spring 2021)
Cost: EARLY BEAR $247
(Regular price $295 after September 21)
In this moment of vast unraveling of systems and forms, you know in your bones there is a more authentic, earth-honoring, community-centered way of living. Reserve your spot by registering now.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest & send registration fee to PayPal.Me/WildNatureHeart.
(Note: Class limited to 8 participants)
2 scholarships available for BBIPOC.
Email email@example.com introducing yourself and what you hope to get out of this experience.
My name is Ryan Van Lenning, Founder of Wild Nature Heart, and I am an earth-lover with a deep desire to be of service in the work of re-connection, re-wilding, & re-membering during this Great Unraveling/Great Turning. I started Wild Nature Heart to support people to re-connect with the wisdom of both inner and outer wild nature, to live their soul callings into the world, and to assist in the work of repairing broken belonging.
I am an inner/outer wilderness guide and poet (author of Re-Membering: Poems of Earth & Soul) and High-Cooing Through the Seasons: Haiku From the Forest, certified as an Ecotherapist through The Earthbody Institute & Certified Wilderness First Responder through Foster Calm. Prior to moving to California 12 years ago, I taught Comparative Religion, Philosophy, and Environmental Ethics at Sinclair College in Ohio. I live among the forest and rivers in northern California, ancestral Wiyot and Yurok territories.
Appreciations from the last course:
“This course is a deep-dive across 6 weeks. Ryan’s skill and generosity of spirit has guided me through a variety of themes and practices that have been both thought-provoking and empowering. I’ve valued this time immensely, and the abundant materials provided will keep me moving through this journey for a long time to come. I’ve developed a richer relationship with my Urban Wild environment in very unexpected ways, and for that I am so very grateful.” —Claire (UK)
“Thank you again Ryan for your mentorship prior to this quest of mine. You empowered me to trust in myself, in the wild, and in the ceremony and it seemed so fitting to receive these gifts of yours just prior to a descent. I love and am sincerely grateful for your poem. It certainly helped give me courage to unflinchingly make those leaps over trees and off every known cliff and will continue to do so. I feel super motivated to continue on this path of mine and stay open to all the wild mysteries that present themselves within myself and within this more-than human world of ours. And to taking the next steps in unfurling my own gifts and presenting them to the world.”
— Brady W., Mendocino (2019)