2018 Program Schedule
We’re excited for a full and expansive year of programs dedicated to soulful reconnection. Here’s a glimpse of what’s coming up. Contact us for one-on-one mentoring as well as custom-made program in your area!
- Deep Belonging to the World (Saturday, March 10, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- Prepare for Backpacking Season with Backpacking Basics (Sunday, March 11, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- Spring Equinox Writing Wild With Nature (FREE – March 18, Riverbend Park, Sacramento. Facebook Event Page)
- Return to the Moon – Full Moon Hike (Saturday, March 31, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- Backpacking 101 Workshop – FREE (July 14, 9-11am, River Bend Park, Sacramento/Rancho Cordova)
- Say Yes to Your Wild Nature Heart Wilderness Journey (July 17-21, Yosemite Backcountry, Tuolumne Meadows area-FULL)
- Sierra Soul-Rooted Wilderness Journey (August 6-9 – FULL. Contact us to be put on Wait-list)
- Say Yes to Your Wild Nature Heart Wilderness Journey (August 22-26, Yosemite Backcountry, Tuolumne Meadows area-4 spots available)
- Custom-designed 1-4 Night Individual and Small Group Guided Wilderness Backpacking Trips–Contact us with your dates and needs to book.
- Fall Day Quest (September 15, American River Parkway)
- Write Your Wild Fall Retreat (September 28-30, Sierra Quaker Center, Grass Valley or Private Retreat Center)
- Custom-designed 1-4 Night Individual and Small Group Guided Wilderness Backpacking Trips–Contact us with your dates, questions, and needs to book