2018 Program Schedule
We’re excited for a full and expansive year of soul-rooted reconnection programming. Here’s a glimpse of what’s coming up. Check back soon for details on our Fall offerings!
- Deep Belonging to the World (Saturday, March 10, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- Prepare for Backpacking Season with Backpacking Basics (Sunday, March 11, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- Spring Equinox Writing Wild With Nature (FREE – March 18, Riverbend Park, Sacramento. Facebook Event Page)
- Return to the Moon – Full Moon Hike (Saturday, March 31, Redwood Regional Park, Oakland)
- 4-Day Vision Quest With 24-hour Fast (Sierra – June 8-12-FULL. Contact us to be put on Wait-list)
- Celebrate Your Wild Nature Heart Wilderness Journey (July 18-24, Sierra Mountains)
- 1- to 5-Night Individual and Small Group Guided Wilderness Journeys available–Contact us with your dates and needs to book.
- Sierra Soul-Rooted Wilderness Journey (August 6-9 – FULL. Contact us to be put on Wait-list)
- Sierra Soul-Rooted Wilderness Journey (September – Dates TBD)
- Creative Writing Retreat (October 4-7, Sierra Quaker Center, Grass Valley)